- GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences AB
- Sista ansökningsdag
- 15 januari 2016
- Project manager for delivery of modified products according to customer demands in a timely, quality and cost conscious manner as well as coordination and hosting of customer FATs (factory acceptance testing) at Umeå site.
- Role also include leadership to pro-actively work with improvements for both product and process quality, to exceed customer demands and expectations.
- Define detail project objectives and plans required to achieve objectives.
- Define local project team with functional leaders to identify and apply the necessary resources across the plant to achieve objectives.
- When necessary, reach out to other organizations to obtain any additional financial or headcount resources needed.
- Set goals and objectives for the local project team, and assist in the evaluation of the team against these metrics
- Provide customer quotation including project budget and timeline
- Make follow-up of expenses vs project budget
- Identify opportunities for improvements proactively.
- Provide leadership for acquisition of sourced materials to meet program goals.
- Ensure quality compliance activities are resourced and executed.
- Maintain full regulatory compliance with EHS, FDA, OSHA and/or any other legal requirements.
For more information please contact Hiring Manager Lars Forsell +46 90-150376, lars,firstname.lastname@example.org or HR Specialist Robert Hallöf +46 90-150270 Last application day is january 15, 20 15. We have an ongoing selection process so you are welcome with your application in an earlier state.
- Bachelor degree with significant years of operations experience or High School diploma with strong relevant years of operations experience
- MS/MBA a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams
- Manufacturing experience including LEAN principles
- General product development experience
- Demonstrated personal and system level computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Swedish and English)
- Regulatory/Compliance experience
- International experience in one or more of GEHC Regions
- Ability to identify and implement Best Practices
- Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity
- Engaged and accountable
- Able to balance multiple priorities
- Delivery focused
- Ability to work in a cross-functional context
- Professional attitude to processes and routines
- Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of our business in an easy to understand manner
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. We are an 18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do! At work for a healthier world. Learn More About Careers at GELearn More About GE Healthcare