Production Team Leader
- GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences AB
- Sista ansökningsdag
- 15 januari 2016
- Provide leadership to the manufacturing team.
- To meet customer demands and requirements by quality, cost, stock level and delivery improvement.
- Be responsive to customer, business and partners in the company.
- Energize employees and encourage employee involvement to drive change and workforce engagement. Develop the production team with lean manufacturing tools and methodologies in driving process improvements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Works with other managers throughout manufacturing to generate continuous improvement ideas and spearheads the implementation of those ideas that lead to bottom line results.
- Track and report metrics in their functional area to include labor hour consumption, work order completion, inventory accuracy, throughput, capacity and customer complaints.
- In leadership develop, coach and counsel the individual of the teams.
- Set goals and objectives for the teams from departments goals and the sites SII process
- Be responsible for department goals in quality, cost, schedule, compliance and safety (EHS).
- Track, monitor and execute on production financials (E.g. C&B, WIP, Stock)
- Identify and drive productivity projects to meet SII operating plan commitments and business objectives Evaluation, salary revision and discussion on employee progress, EMS
- Responsibility for quality and deliveries
For more information please contact Hiring Manager Hans Holmgren +46 90-150209, email@example.com or HR Specialist Robert Hallöf +46 90-150270 Last application day is january 15, 20 16. We have an ongoing selection process so you are welcome with your application in an earlier state.
- Education in production, business, operations management, engineering, finance or related field
- Previous leadership experience in a manufacturing/services/operations environment
- Proven capability to drive and accelerate change across an organization
- Must be comfortable working in an environment of on-going change management continuous improvement of business processes and to drive the on-going delivery of results for the organization.
- Excellent team facilitation skills and business acumen competencies.
- Excellent communication, team building and energizing skills.
- Clear thinker, external focus with inclusive leader capabilities and strong employee advocacy skills.
- LEAN manufacturing experience comfortable with tools and methods.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Understanding or experience from Lifesciences customers, needs and applications
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. We are an 18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do! At work for a healthier world. Learn More About Careers at GELearn More About GE Healthcare