Product Quality Specialist
- GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences AB
- Sista ansökningsdag
- 28 januari 2016
- The responsibility of the role is to ensure the quality of purchased mechanically processed items included in the products manufactured by the Umeå factory.
- The work is done in close cooperation with the factory incoming inspection and suppliers.
- The role also includes working in projects.
- Provide technical support to improve product quality.
- This position will focus on product quality through data analysis and issue resolution.
- This person will be responsible for driving the non-conforming material process and root cause investigation through coordination with Production Support Engineers and Supplier Quality Engineers.
- Working together with suppliers for early quality assurance.
- Establish control instructions and developing measurement and test procedures.
- Decide the scope of inspection to ensure that the right quality levels are achieved.
- View the manufacturing base and test specifications regularly and in projects.
- Identify and implement operational improvements both within and outside their area of responsibility. Analysis of defect data and included in CAPA investigation.
- Interface with Supplier Quality on supplier related defects.
- Conduct root cause analysis on product quality issues, identify trends, and communicate with SQEs, Engineering.
- Reduction of MRB and non-conforming material inventory.
For more information please contact Hiring Manager Nicklas Georgsson +46 90-150233, nicklas,email@example.com or HR Specialist Robert Hallöf +46(0)90-150270 Last application day is january 15, 20 16. We have an ongoing selection process so you are welcome with your application in an earlier state.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or and significant years of work experience in manufacturing industries.
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Good knowledge in measurement technology and reading drawings.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written both in Swedish and English. Enjoying working and collaborating in teams.
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated analytical, process management skills
- Experienced with external supplier relationships.
- Experienced with production and supply quality.
- Accustomed to plan and prioritize their daily work.
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. We are an 18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do! At work for a healthier world. Learn More About Careers at GELearn More About GE Healthcare