- GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences AB
- Sista ansökningsdag
- 15 januari 2016
Manufacturing Engineer within a production department with approx. 15-20 operators. Contribute with vital support for the team regarding for example process disturbances. Secure safe and efficient production within the department in close relation with operators, Business Team Leader and other support functions. Together with this team and Engineering colleagues use the Lean principles /Six Sigma tools to continuously improve work and product quality within department/ Umeå site.
- Drive improved product quality by identifying manufacturing issues, developing cost-effective solutions, and ensuring successful implementation into production.
- Work with Production
- Associates to resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design.
- Perform trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis Employing Six Sigma to lead teams and improve established processes and metrics
- Interface with Supplier Quality Engineer on supplier related defects.
- Participate in new product introductions. This includes responsibility for production process development, process layout, tool development, and new equipment.
- Develop new process and workstation design to reduce cycle time and support the lean manufacturing initiative.
- Ensuring process compliance through Validation & Verification - Plan execution and analysis.
- Co-ordination of manufacturing releases
- Lead Compliance, as well as Environmental, Health & Safety efforts in support of plant goals
- Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation
- Provide safe processes that comply with all local and federal regulations.
- Assure that corrective action is taken to resolve observed safety concerns in all areas.
- Provide technical support
For more information please contact Hiring Manager Cecilia Borg + 46(0)90150338, firstname.lastname@example.org Last application day is january 15, 20 16. We have an ongoing selection process so you are welcome with your application in an earlier state.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or related technical degree or an Associate Degree and some experience in manufacturing, engineering or troubleshooting, or significant years of manufacturing / assembly experience
- Strong commitment to identify improvement opportunities and drive actions to completion Demonstrated strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluent in Swedish and English both verbal and written
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, planning, analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to work independently problem solving
- Accurate in its work to satisfy the customers demand for quality and service.
- Good social competence in order to work in co-operation with the production groups and in contact with external functions.
- Creative in its work in order to find solutions and improvements in production.
- Broad technical know-how and interest.
- Good ability to independent problem solving and to make own decisions.
- Customer focus in regard of product quality.
- Focus on and personal interest in LEAN production
- Experience working with global team
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. We are an 18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do! At work for a healthier world. Learn More About Careers at GELearn More About GE Healthcare