Design Transfer Specialist
- GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences AB
- Sista ansökningsdag
- 15 januari 2016
- The Design Transfer Specialist implements change orders (ECO) to suppliers
- Work closely with Production, Sourcing, Planning, Quality and R&D communicating Production needs
- Define part strategies related to inventory levels, optimal ordering methods and quantities to achieve production fulfilment targets
- Monitor dedicated supplier base performance and support other functions in the activities towards the suppliers to accomplish current business initiatives.
- Implement Change order (ECO) to suppliers.
- Initiate change requests (ECR) upon notifications from suppliers.
- Drive process improvements with regard to reporting, planning, and inventory optimization.
- Help key internal customers, materials, sourcing and manufacturing by providing technical support as it relates to information systems and supply chain processes
- Drive and Support Lean initiatives by participating in Kaizen workouts and implementing Lean ideas and processes in your everyday work environment.
- Partner with finance, sourcing, fulfillment and manufacturing teams to drive broad based inventory initiatives.
- NPI/ TOW project core team member accountable for materials deliverables.
For more information about the job please contact Hiring Manager David Mören, 090-150142, David.firstname.lastname@example.org Last application day 15 january 20 16. We have an ongoing selection process so you are welcome with your application in an earlier state.
- Sense of responsibility, accurate with feeling for order and service minded are key personal trait.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced changing environment.
- Knowledge on how to do material setup for component in a manufacturing site.
- Bachelor degree within Operations, supply chain management, data or similar and/or some experience from manufacturing industry working with planning, sourcing or similar.
- Swedish and English both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and manage change initiatives in a global environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Masters degree within Operations, supply chain management, data or similar and/or significant experience from manufacturing industry working with planning, sourcing or similar.
- Documented experience from working in ERP system.
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. We are an 18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do! At work for a healthier world. Learn More About Careers at GELearn More About GE Healthcare