- GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences AB
- Sista ansökningsdag
- 15 januari 2016
- Handle dedicated materials assortment and ensure continuous material flow according to manufacturing plan to support production and sales.
- Work cross functionally towards Materials Leaders and Production Planers to resolve materials issues while achieving inventory business initiatives
- Overall ownership of material ordering and availability.
- Daily shortage and other material root cause investigation and resolution.
- Daily communication with suppliers and production.
- Follow up and improve Supplier Performance
- Ontime Delivery and Quality
- Handling of non-conforming materials and invoices.
For more information please contact Hiring Manager Kent Forsberg, Phone: +46 90 150176, Email: Kent.firstname.lastname@example.org Last application day is 15 january 20 16. We have an ongoing selection process so you are welcome with your application in an earlier state.
- High School diploma Business administration, economy, logistics or similar.
- Some experience from manufacturing environment primarily within Materials, Planning or Logistics. Solid knowledge related to ERP systems preferably Oracle. MS Office proficiency.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
- Excellent behaviour anchors regarding
- External Focus and Inclusiveness
- Ability to work independent with high focus on goals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree in economy, business administration, logistics or similar.
- APICS or equivalent certification.
- Good orientation in MatrixOne engineering system.
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. We are an 18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do! At work for a healthier world. Learn More About Careers at GELearn More About GE Healthcare