- GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences AB
- Sista ansökningsdag
- 15 januari 2016
- The Master Scheduler/Inventory Leader optimizes and establishes the master schedule for assigned products.
- Together with the cross functional team responsible for improvement and follow up of the planning processes.
- Act as a pivot between functional owners and central supply chain team.
- Represent planning function in NPI, transfer or other central project.
- Establish master schedule for assigned product range.
- Drive process improvements with regard to reporting, planning, and inventory optimization.
- Help key internal customers, materials, sourcing and manufacturing by providing technical support as it relates to information systems and supply chain processes.
- Drive and Support Lean initiatives by participating in Kaizen workouts and implementing Lean ideas and processes in your everyday work environment.
- Partner with finance, sourcing, fulfillment and manufacturing teams to drive broad based inventory initiatives across the business.
- NPI/ TOW project core team member accountable for planning deliverables.
For more information please contact Hiring Manager David Mörén +46 90-150142, firstname.lastname@example.org Last application day is january 15, 20 16. We have an ongoing selection process so you are welcome with your application in an earlier state.
- Sense of responsibility, accurate with feeling for order and service minded are key personal trait.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced changing environment.
- Knowledge on a general level for the setup of a complete supply chain with sense for the detailed requirements in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor degree within Operations, supply chain management, data or similar and/or some years of experience from manufacturing industry working with planning, sourcing or similar.
- Swedish and English both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and manage change initiatives in a global environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Masters degree within Operations, supply chain management, data or similar and/or significant years of experience from manufacturing industry working with planning, sourcing or similar.
- Documented experience from working in ERP system.
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. We are an 18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do! At work for a healthier world. Learn More About Careers at GELearn More About GE Healthcare