Product Planning Specialist
- GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences AB
- Sista ansökningsdag
- 15 januari 2016
- Releasing and following up Sales orders and Work orders for assigned products.
- Together with cross functional team responsible for improvements and following up planning processes and goals.
- Identify backorders and give clear delivery information to customers.
- Together with Production leader optimize weekly plans for instruments and spare parts.
- Investigate cycle counts and other inventory problems.
- Release and follow up Sales - and Work orders.
- Identify lack of materials and address them to responsible owner.
- Confirm deliveries and update Sales orders.
- Attest cycle counts within a given delegated approval-rule.
- Handle return orders
- Correct failed orders in MSCA
For more information please contact Hiring Manager Kent Forsberg: Phone +46 90-150176, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Last application day is january 15, 20 16. We have an ongoing selection process so you are welcome with your application in an earlier state.'
- Sense of responsibility, accurate with feeling for order and service minded are key personal trait. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced changing environment.
- Ability to work independent with high focus on goals and priorities.
- Technical or Economical upper secondary school and/or experience from manufacturing industry working with planning or sourcing.
- Documented experience from working with ERP-systems, particular Oracle Swedish and English both verbal and written.
- Solid knowledge related to ERP systems preferably Oracle.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Bachelor degree within Operations, logistic, supply chain management, data or similar.
- and/or some years of experience from manufacturing industry working with planning, sourcing or similar.
- Knowledge on a general level for the setup of a complete supply chain.
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. We are an 18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do! At work for a healthier world. Learn More About Careers at GELearn More About GE Healthcare